Chili is an excellent ingredient that enriches any dish, enhancing its flavors, but it is also a natural medicine with many beneficial effects on our health.
Some people sprinkle it all over and some people just don't want to know about it. It is a matter of taste: the chili is the classic spice that you add at will to any dish, just for flavor. Yet, although this plant is mostly known for being very spicy, è important to know its positive effects.
Benefits that make this spice a powerful natural medicine include:
- anti-inflammatory and digestive properties; chili pepper has the property of promoting the secretion of gastric juices and facilitating the digestion. Chili pepper also has anti-inflammatory properties, because it is not only indicated in case of cough or hoarseness, but it also purifies the blood and relieves the Rheumatic pain,
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties; In fact, chili pepper, thanks to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, is a good ally in the fight against the cancer. This is because capsicin is able to Inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells and also induce its death. It also has an inhibitory effect on the development of tumor-nourishing and metastatic blood vessels,
- Natural vasodilator; is also an excellent cardioprotective and a good vasodilator natural that improves blood circulation, and is able to reduce the amount of bad cholesterol in the body,
- reduction of hyperglycemia, the reduction of insulin resistance, the reduction of proinflammatory molecules; in addition, recent studies have shown that the capsaicin, used at high dosages, has beneficial effects on the reduction of hyperglycemia, the reduction of insulin resistance, the reduction of proinflammatory molecules; therefore, a natural remedy against obesity, which if left untreated leads to the accumulation of fatty tissue harmful to the body,
- rich in vitamins and aphrodisiac; fresh chili peppers are particularly rich in vitamins B, K, A, very many C and also the E from which derive the aphrodisiac properties attributed to it. In fact, chili pepper increases the sensitivity of nerve endings by stimulating the release of endorphins, as occurs in sexual intercourse, which is why it is believed to be a natural aphrodisiac, capable of counteract erectile dysfunction.
- antioxidant e powerful antibacterial, also contains many minerals including calcium phosphorus and potassium, and if taken consistently is able to counteract free radicals being a antioxidant e powerful antibacterial. Chili then helps keep capillaries elastic and improves blood oxygenation; instead, these functions are due to the unsaturated fatty acids found in the seeds, which strengthen blood vessels.
So eating spicy is a health panacea, a natural medicine that provides the body with a healthy metabolism and iron health.
For healthy and balanced nutrition so pair your dishes with Pepper Maremma spicy products, choose and buy hot pepper.